Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Heart the 70's Too!

A huge thanks to everyone who came by our 70's event. I had a fantastic time playing for all the bitchin' avatars who showed up to the Rec Room of LOVE. :) It was hard to narrow it down to just one hour of songs, but here's what made the cut:


Talking Heads-Life During Wartime
Bob Marley & The Wailers-One Love/People Get Ready
The Police-Can't Stand Losing You
Steely Dan-Pretzel Logic
Led Zeppelin-Black Dog
Paul McCartney-3 Legs
ZZ Top-Heard It On The X
The Rolling Stones-Wild Horses
Neil Young-When You Dance, I Can Really Love
Leon Russell-Tight Rope
The Cars-Good Times Roll
John Lennon-Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)
The Doobie Brothers-Long Train Runnin'
Elvis Costello-Watching The Detectives

P.S. That Elvis clip is a live one from Top of the Pops, not the version I played, but I couldn't resist it! He looks like a kid. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment