Saturday, August 6, 2011

Enigma PTH Aug. 4

I suppose it's questionable whether Adam Ant fits into an "indie" music set; who can resist a little fun 80's dance-pop replete with face paint and leather fringe, though... not I! I am loving the new Ettes album Wicked Will and played two songs from it. This set also features new tunes from My Morning Jacket, Neon Indian, Handsome Furs, Fever Ray and Viva Voce.

Foo Fighters - All My Life
The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You
Underworld - Diamond Jigsaw
Neon Indian - Polish Girl
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Phenomena
The Kills - Nail In My Coffin
Damien Jurado - Arkansas
The Ettes - Excuse
Fever Ray - The Wolf
Robert Duncan - Gunfight Epiphany
Handsome Furs - What About Us?
Shonen Knife - Twist Barbie
My Morning Jacket - Holdin On to Black Metal
Caviar - Tangerine Speedo
Bonde Do Rolê - Solta o Frango
Brazilian Girls - Pussy
Plastic Bertrand - Ça plane pour moi
April March - While We're Young
Me First and The Gimme Gimmes - I Am a Rock
Imperial Teen - Yoo - Hoo (Live)
Dan Auerbach - Street Walkin'
The Ettes - My Heart
Viva Voce - Cool Morning Sun
Elefant - Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid
Adam Ant - Friend or Foe
The Hidden Cameras - Awoo
Snake And Jet's Amazing Bullit Band - Ten Cities Beyond
Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
The Big Pink - Dominos
The Cramps - Domino
Van Morrison - Domino
The Wreckery - Baby Play Dead
Doves - House Of Mirrors
Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have To Leave It
Pixies - Debaser

No comments:

Post a Comment