Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Enigma <3s The 70s

081511 We Love The 70s by Enigma Bombay
081511 We Love The 70s, a photo by Enigma Bombay on Flickr.
Our "We Love the 70s" event on Monday, Aug. 15 was tons of fun and seemed well received, with a full sim (sorry if you couldn't teleport in :/) and many people dressed in some spectacular 70s get-ups. My musical contribution was an hour of disco, funk and glam classics. Yes, I got to play ABBA, it was magnificent. (I threw out a Bowie tune for the Wild Cherry song request from Sspooky Lane, because it was perfect, of course.)

The Jacksons - Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'
Van McCoy - The Hustle
Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood
Blondie - The Tide Is High
Elton John - The Bitch Is Back
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
ABBA - Does Your Mother Know
Queen - Killer Queen
The Commodores - Brick House
Chic - Le Freak
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
KC & The Sunshine Band - That's the Way (I Like It)
T Rex - 20th Century Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment