Friday, July 29, 2011

Solange's setlist 7/28/11

Hello, friendly blog readers. I failed to post my setlist last week so instead of drowning my guilt in a bucket of Chunky Monkey, I decided to just get busy and post this last set right away. Lots of good new stuff, plus some old faves. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of luck finding fun vids to click on, but at least you can hear the tunes. So... here ya go:

Cults-Bumper
White Wires-Did You Forget My Name
A.C. Newman-The Heartbreak Rides
Club 8-My Pessimistic Heart
Wounded Lion-Pony People
Iceage-New Brigade
No Joy-Pacific Pride
City Center-Obvious
The Stone Roses-I Wanna Be Adored
Shadow Shadow Shade-Is This A Tempest In The Shape Of A Bell
Cloud Cult-You'll Be Bright (Invocation p.1)
The Dodos-Red and Purple
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart-Belong
Aretha Franklin-I Never Loved A Man [The Way I Love You]
Of Montreal-Oslo in the Summertime
Tom Vek-Seizemic
Fucked Up-Life In Paper
LCD Soundsystem-Drunk Girls (London Session)
Telekinesis-Car Crash
Beck-Sexx Laws
Blonde Redhead-Everything Is Wrong
Art Brut-Sexy Sometimes
Reading Rainbow-Always On My Mind
Swimsuit-Evaporation
The Buzzcocks-Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)?
Girls-Vomit
Raphael Saadiq-Heart Attack
Unknown Mortal Orchestra-Nerve Damage!
Cocorosie-Butterscotch
Future Islands-Before the Bridge
Active Child-Hanging On
Pete and The Pirates-Half Moon Street
MGMT-I Found a Whistle
The Beatles-Strawberry Fields Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment