Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 14 @ PTH

It's me, Solange. Hi. For my inaugural post (and every week from now on if people enjoy this), here's a list of the songs in my weekly set at The Propane Teahouse.

Last week I played mostly new indie rock and pop songs. The new Pete and the Pirates is making me verrrry happy and if you haven't heard the latest Ponytail album, Do Whatever You Want All The Time, get it! And, as always, I closed the night with a Beatles song, cuz that's just what I do. :)

Here's the setlist:

Telekinesis - I Got You
Pete and The Pirates - United 
The Dears - Yesteryear
The Submarines - Anymore
YACHT - Dystopia
Those Darlins - Screws Get Loose
The Generationals - Ten-Twenty-Ten
Arctic Monkeys - Reckless Serenade
Frankie & The Heartstrings - Tender
The Kills - DNA
Peter Bjorn And John - Down Like Me
Acid House Kings - Where Have We Been?
Ringo Deathstarr - Kaleidoscope
The Raveonettes - Sad Transmission
Cat's Eyes - I'm Not Stupid
Yuck - Rose Gives A Lilly
Fujiya And Miyagi - Taiwanese Roots
White Denim - It's Him!
The Airborne Toxic Event - Half Of Something Else
City Center - Cookies
Tame Impala - Alter Ego
EMA - Anteroom
PJ Harvey - On Battleship Hill
Dengue Fever - Thank You Goodbye
Kurt Vile - Jesus Fever
The Rural Alberta Advantage - Tornado '87
The Dodos - Don't Stop
The Decemberists - June Hymn
Liam Finn - Little Words
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - My Terrible Friend
Minks - Cemetary Rain
Ponytail - HoneyTouches
Young Prisms - Eleni
The Beatles - I Me Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment